Thanks for checking out The UP Podcast. Show notes for Episode 10 available below!
- Our thought process:
- Deciding we wanted to do it.
- Knowing what we didn’t want to do
- Wanting a brand
- Creating the website, with the ability to access all directories, detailed show notes and a way for people to subscribe
- Interacting with people on social media
- IMDB for Podcasts: The UP Podcast on Podchaser
- Hosting for the podcast: Buzzsprout
- Email marketing for subscriptions: Mailchimp
- Microsoft PL-100 Exam: Exam PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- Microsoft PL-900 Exam: Exam PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- Blog post from Lisa: How do I get certified in Power Apps?
- Microsoft Upskill Initiative: Microsoft launches initiative to help 25 million people worldwide acquire the digital skills needed in a COVID-19 economy
Microsoft To-Do – revisited
- Checking up on Lisa!
- Using To-Do for creating content
- Blog post from Emma D’Arcy: How to add Emojis to your Microsoft To-Do lists!
Creating gourmet restaurant quality dishes at home: Lockdown Cooking Classes
Celebrating the simple things: New Spice Rack!
⭐ If you enjoyed this episode, we’d love to know! All reviews are appreciated and help us reach a wider audience ⭐