2022 Release Wave 1 Plan – Our Top Favourites
- Microsoft Power Platform: 2022 release wave 1 plan – Access to release documentation for Power Platform
- Dynamics 365: 2022 release wave 1 plan – Access to release documentation for Dynamics 365
- Wave 1 Video from Lisa – Power Platform and Dynamics 365 Wave 1 2022: Top 10 in 10 Minutes
- Wave 1 Video from Megan – Wave 1 2022 Release – D365 Marketing Features!
Selected by Lisa
- Bring table designer (currently only available in Power Apps for Teams app) to make.powerapps.com, to make creating and customizing tables more approachable for citizen developers. – Quickly create tables and load data in Dataverse based on existing data
- By learning how your customers engage with the offers being sent based on your defined rules, AI can start to further optimize those offer decisions, enabling you to lift the goal attainment/ROI of your journeys – Delight your customers with hyper-personalized next-best content selection and boost your marketing ROI by optimizing with AI
- Streamline data capture by integrating your mobile users’ contacts and recent calls so those who call customers directly from their phone can get the information logged into Dynamics 365 Sales – Capture mobile phone contacts and recent calls & Improvements in the Dynamics 365 Sales mobile app to provide deep-link integration with Outlook and make it context-aware – Outlook deep-link integration with templates, autofill, and emails to meeting participants
- Provide customers with unified meeting experience by allowing them to create and join Microsoft Teams meetings from their model-drive app –Create and join Teams meetings from in-app appointments
Selected by Megan
- Use custom event triggers as the glue between journeys, as well as between journeys and your custom processes. – Take action with your customers in more ways by raising triggers from a journey to run another journey or Power Automate flow
- Makers can configure their portal to surface image columns defined in Dataverse to on forms and lists. – Portals support for image columns in Microsoft Dataverse & Makers can configure their portal forms and lists to surface file columns defined in Dataverse. – Portals support for file columns in Microsoft Dataverse
- With predefined dynamic text, marketers will have a quick list of the most commonly used tokens to select from – Quickly personalize emails using predefined dynamic text, without the need to know the underlying data structure & Now it’s easy to create rich, reusable blocks of content allowing your team to quickly assemble beautiful emails with a few clicks. Quickly create emails with enhanced reusable content fragments
- Create more action-oriented customer journeys, reminding the customer until they complete the call-to-action. – Easily create journeys to send reminders encouraging customers to respond to a call to action
Selected by both Lisa & Megan
- Interactions in any Dynamics 365 app can be used to trigger and drive customer journeys in just a few clicks, without requiring developers or customizations. – Trigger journeys based on data changes in any Dynamics 365 app to engage customers at the right time without writing any code
- Lisa – Amy Poehler Audible Book – Yes Please!
- Megan – Yellowjackets (Official Series Site) Watch on Showtime
💗 If you enjoyed this episode, we’d love to know 💗
Tell us why you listen and we’ll share it on the podcast!